You can use G Contact Manager addon inside Gmail iOS and Android mobile app. It is very powerful feature of G Suite addon. This help post will guide you how to manage contacts inside Gmail iOS application. It is similar to Android experience.
1. Download add on
- Go to gmail website and download https://bit.ly/3dNDDbw and download G Contact Manager add on.
2. Open Add on
- You go to Gmail mobile app and open a message
- Tap on G Contact Manager icon button at the bottom right corner. The following screen will be displayed:
- Tap on the app’s icon and swipe up to use app in full screen mode
3. Add a contact
- Tap on Add contact button
- Enter the Email, First Name, Last Name, Prefix (for example Mr, Mrs, Ms), Phone, Birthday, Home Address, Work Address and Note
- After that, click Add button
4. Search contact
- Tap on Search contact and enter information you want to search such email, phone, etc
- Tap Search button
- Detailed information of contact will be shown up