You can send multiple QR Code images via Mail Merge Bulk Barcode QR Code Generator https://bit.ly/2QJGSa3
1. First of all, you have to prepare a Google Sheet file which contains the columns: QR Code Text, QR Code Image, QR Code Drive Link, Email Address as below
- QR Code Image column will contain all QR Code images.
- All QR Code images will be created in Google Drive folder which you choose when generating Bulk QR Codes. Add on will write each QR Code image’s Google Drive link into QR Code Drive Link column. Please do not edit QR Code Drive Link cells.
2. Generate multiple QR Codes
- Click on menu Bulk QR Code Generator
- Choose QR Content column, for example, column has all links which QR Code will redirect to after scanning image
- Choose Save QRImage To column. Add-on will insert all QR Images into this column
- Choose QR Image Drive Link
- Enter QR Images' Drive Folder. Add-on will write all QR Images into this Google Drive folder. This folder is a child folder of Google Drive Root folder.
- Click Save to Sheet button
- QR Code Image, QR Code Drive link will be inserted into QR Code Image and QR Drive Link column respectively
3. Create Mail Merge Campaign
- Click on Mail Merge Campaign menu. Mail Merge Form will be shown up.
- Choose *Email Address column for To
- Enter Sender Name, Subject, Content
- Choose QR Drive Link for Attachment Drive File Column
- Click Send button for sending Mail Merge Campaign with QR Code image as the attachment file
- For how to personalize mail merge, schedule campaign and other features of mail merge tool, please go to https://www.2hac.com/help/how-to-merge-from-docs-using-another-sheet-data/
- Customer will receive an email with QR Code attachment like this