Bulk Barcode QR Code Generator for Google Sheet add on supports the following barcode types:
- CODE128 auto
- CODE128 A
- CODE128 B
- CODE128 C
1. First of all, you have to prepare a Google Sheet file which contains three columns: Barcode Text, Barcode Value and Barcode Image as below
2. Click on “Bulk Barcode QR Code Generator for Sheets” menu
The following form is shown up:
3. Customize barcode's attributes
- This add on allows to customize a lot of attributes of Barcode such as Format, value, text, line color, background color, text alignment, font, etc.
- Format, Barcode value, “Save Barcode Image To” are required.
- You can preview how your barcodes look likes by clicking the PREVIEW button
- Note: Regarding creating two lines barcode, please see this post https://www.2hac.com/help/how-to-create-two-lines-barcode for more details.
4. Save barcodes
- You can save multiple barcodes to pdf by clicking the SAVE TO PDF button
- Or you can save all of these barcodes to Google Sheet file by clicking the SAVE TO SHEET button. All barcodes are scaled to cell nicely. If you want to change the size of barcode column image manually, unchecked Scale cell to image checkbox