You can share a lot of information via QR Code, for example an URL, text, website, phone, facebook, twitter.
1. Install Add on
- Install add on via this link https://bit.ly/2FlW9IB or Open your Google Docs File and then click on Get add-ons menu.
- Enter barcode and search
- Install Barcode QR Code Generator for Google Docs add on
2. Generate QR Code content
Click on QR Code Generator menu
2.1. Share URL via QR Code
- Copy your website URL into QR Code Content, for example https://2hac.com
2.2. Share Text via QR Code
- Enter your text into QR Code Content, for example 2HAC STUDIO
2.3. Make a call via scanning QR Code
- You can share your phone number via QR Code. After creating QR Code for your telephone number, you send it to your friends, partners. They can scan this QR Code to call you directly without entering phone number manually.
- You enter tel:phone number into QR Code content. For example, your phone number is 123456, you enter tel:123456
2.4. Send SMS to a telephone number via scanning QR Code
- Friends or partners can scan this QR Code for sending a SMS to you without entering telephone number or choose a contact
- You enter SMSTO:phone number into QR Code content. For example, your phone number is 123456, you enter SMSTO:123456